Avery's Neonatology Board Review: Certification and Clinical Refresher
重量：1.45kg 頁數：492 裝訂：平裝 開數：27.6 x 21.6 cm 印刷：彩色
Prepare for success on the neonatology boards and in clinical practice with Avery’s Neonatology Board Review: Certification and Clinical Refresher. This highly practical review tool follows the exam blueprint, is based on the trusted content found in Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn, and has been carefully tailored for effective exam review by renowned neonatologist and educator, Patricia Chess, MD. Concise, relevant information is presented in a way that’s easy to study and remember, giving you an important advantage on this challenging exam, as well as in the daily, fast-changing practice of neonatology.
- Equips residents, fellows, and physicians with an efficient, comprehensive system for study, designed specifically to help you perform at your best on the board exam.
- Presents information in a high-yield, outline format highlighted by key points, graphs, tables, images, and algorithms.
- Features board-style vignettes in every chapter with full, discursive answers online.
- Written by experts in the field of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, representing a wealth of trusted insight and guidance.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced