重量：0.85kg 頁數：466 裝訂：平裝 開數：25.4 x 17.7 cm 印刷：單色+彩圖
Updated and expanded, the second edition of Neurocritical Care Board Review contains multiple-choice questions that cover the breadth of topics tested on the neurocritical care boards with answers and rationales for self-study. Completely and thoroughly revised to reflect the requirements for initial certification or recertification in Neurocritical Care with the latest findings of the most recent clinical trials in vascular neurology, neurocritical care, and critical care medicine incorporated.
Organized to reflect the training curriculum and exam blueprint, this neurocritical care review book now contains 740 questions addressing both neuroscience critical care and general critical care core knowledge. Detailed explanations are provided for each question along with references for further study. Case questions with angiograms, EEG and monitoring waveforms, CT perfusion scans, and other images allow candidates to familiarize themselves with the tools that form a significant part of the exam.
This neurocritical care study text is an excellent resource not only for board preparation but for topical review for residents and fellows from all disciplines of medicine rotating in the neurocritical care unit as it is easy to read, concise, and portable with case examples and imaging to further guide education. Trainees taking the surgical or medicine critical care boards will also find it useful as it covers the neurocritical care component of their board curriculums.
- Over 90 entirely new questions added to ensure coverage of the full range of topics tested on neurocritical care boards and essential to training
- Revised questions, answers, and references to reflect current science and practice
- Comprehensive high-yield review of both neurological and general critical care topics
- New chapter on critical care EEG and more image-based case questions to augment learning
- Digital access to the eBook for neurocritical care review on any device