重量：2.5kg 頁數：803 裝訂：精裝 開數：28.3*22.5 印刷：彩色
•Continuing Education credits are available, allowing you to earn one to two CE credits per chapter.
•Detailed coverage of popular esthetic procedures includes bleaching, direct and porcelain veneers, inlays and onlays, posts and cores, porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations, zirconium crowns and bridges, and complete dentures.
•Coverage of advanced procedures includes implants, perioesthethics, ortho-esthetics, pediatric esthetics, and sleep-disordered breathing, providing a solid understanding of less-frequently encountered topics that impact the esthetic treatment plan and outcomes.
•Coverage of key esthetic dentistry topics and fundamental skills includes cariology and caries management, understanding dental materials, photography, understanding and manipulating of color and shade, adhesive techniques, anterior and posterior direct composites, and finishing and polishing.
•Over 1,600 full-color photos and illustrations help to clarify important concepts and techniques, and show treatments from beginning of the case to the final esthetic results.
•Well-known and respected lead author George A. Freedman is a recognized author, educator, and speaker, and past president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and co-founder of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry.
•Expert contributors are leading educators and practicing clinicians, including names such as Irvin Smigel (the father of esthetic dentistry), Chuck N. Maragos (the father of contemporary diagnostics), Wayne Halstrom (a pioneer in the area of dental sleep medicine), David Clark (one of the pioneers of the microscope in restorative dentistry and founder the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry), Edward Lynch (elected the most influential person in UK Dentistry in 2010 by his peers), Joseph Massad (creator, producer, director, and moderator of two of the most popular teaching videos on the subject of removable prosthodontics), Simon McDonald (founder and CEO of Triodent Ltd, an international dental manufacturing and innovations company), and many more!
Table of Contents
1. Cariology and Caries Management
2. Dental Materials
3. Photography: Digital and Analog
4. Ultraconservative Dentistry
5. Porcelain Veneers
6. The Non-Surgical Face Lift: Restoring a Youthful Appearance by Repositioning the Muscles of Facial Expression
7. Color and Shade
9. Anterior Direct Composites
10. Posterior Direct Composites
12. Fiber Reinforcement
13. Glass Ionomer Restoratives
15. Direct Veneers
16. Porcelain Veneers
17. Esthetic Inlays and Onlays
18. Esthetic Posts
19. Single-Tooth All-Ceramic Restorations
20. Ceramics: Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Restorations
21. Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal and Zirconium Crowns and Bridges
22. Dentist-Lab Technician Communications
24. Complete Denture Esthetics
25. Precision and Semi-Precision Attachments
26. Technology and Esthetics
27. Minimally Invasive Implant Esthetics
30. Pediatric Dental Procedures
31. Sleep and Snoring
32. Sterilization and Disinfection
34. Practice Management
35. Evaluating Esthetic Materials