重量：0.65kg 頁數：160 裝訂：精裝 開數：24.2*19.5 印刷：彩色
About the Book
This comprehensive, yet streamlined book takes you step by step through all current technologies for skin rejuvenation of the face and other areas of the body. Turn to any chapter, and you'll find crystal-clear guidance on the proper operation of each device, along with turnkey insights on their underlying science and clinical indications.
Lasers & Related Technologies in Dermatology begins with a helpful overview of the fundamentals of lasers and related technology, then progresses to chapters which methodically explain the treatment of cutaneous vascular lesions, pigmented lesions, and tattoos. Subsequent chapters highlight such pivotal interventions as body contouring and technology-assisted fat removal; acne treatment; photodynamic therapy; and treatment of leg veins.
Table of Contents
1. Fundamentals of Lasers and related Technology
2. Treatment of Cutaneous Vascular Lesions
3. Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Tattoos
4. Laser/Light Devices for Hair Removal
5. Laser/Radiofrequency Resurfacing
6. Body Contouring and Technology Assisted Fat Removal
7. Treatment of Acne
8. Photodynamic Therapy
9. Laser/Light Treatment of Scars
10. Laser/Light Home Devices/Low Energy Devices
11. Treatment of Leg Veins