Kaplan Nursing/Kaplan Publishi
重量：1kg 頁數：519 裝訂：平裝 開數：27.6 x 21.3 cm 印刷：雙色
Teaches you to think like a nurse
Passing the NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know--it's about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan's NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Strategies, Practice & Review includes:
* 10 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
* 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
* Full-length practice test
* Streamlined content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
* Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions
* Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
* Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
With expert strategies and the most test-like questions anywhere, Kaplan's NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test will make you assured and confident on Test Day.
NCLEX-RN 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review has the same printed content as NCLEX-RN Premier 2017, but NCLEX-RN Premier comes with additional, exclusive online assets.