出版年代/版次 2018/ 1
重量：0.65kg 頁數：336 裝訂：平裝 開數：27.5 x 21.5 cm 印刷：彩色
The first neuroanatomy text written specifically for physical therapy students
Written by recognized experts in human nervous system development, Neuroanatomy for Rehabilitation provides physical therapy students with a thorough understanding of the anatomical localization of brain function. Approximately 200 line illustrations and photographs teach students how to accurately interpret the wealth of new human brain images now available.
The text opens with an informative section that discusses the structural and functional organization of the nervous system and includes coverage of functional neuroanatomy and response to injury. This is followed by sections covering:
• Vascular Supply of the Central Nervous System (arterial supply, venous drainage, response to injury)
• Cellular Organization of the Nervous System
• Development of the Central Nervous System
• Functional Neuroanatomy by Ascending Region
• The Brainstem, Cranial Nerves and Visual Pathways
• The Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia
• The Cortex
Each section opens with a case study and an overview of key concepts, and concludes with case discussion and review questions. No other text provides physical therapy students and instructors with such relevant, authoritative, and well-written material designed to enhance understanding of the human nervous system as Neuroanatomy for Rehabilitation.