重量：0.35kg 頁數：324 裝訂：平裝 開數: 21.3*13.9cm 印刷：黑白
A perfect and portable way to succeed on your surgery rotation and the shelf exam
Surgery: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is a targeted way to prepare for the surgery clerkship. You’ll find hundreds of questions that cover the content you’ll encounter on the actual shelf exam. The range of question topics covers the clerkship's core competencies and each question includes high yield explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who successfully completed their clerkship to ensure that topics and questions align directly with today’s surgery clerkships.
• Hundreds of questions just like you’ll see on the shelf exam
• High yield explanations for right and wrong answers
• Targets what you really need to know for clerkship success
• Updated to include all relevant advances in the surgery field
• Student tested and reviewed