重量：0.4kg 頁數：239 裝訂：平裝 開數：24.1x 15.7 cm
• Updated and extensive resource compiled by experts.
• Emphasis on evidence-based nutrition practice in obesity and diabetes.
• Each chapter has a brief abstract, introduction and conclusion.
• Includes a ready reckoner appendix section that includes tables with macro and micro nutrient content of more than 350 food items.
• Healthy recipe options with nutritive values and menu plan with Indian, Continental and Pan Asian options have also been included.
• Information in the tables and the appendix in general, will be of great use for planning diets and counselling individuals on their daily food intake.
• Explains nutritional management of different types of diabetes and complications of diabetes.
• Discusses complementary and alternative medicine therapies used for patients with obesity and diabetes.
• Case studies have also been included to demonstrate on how to apply the theory into practice.
• Essential purchase for professionals working in nutrition, medicine, endocrinology, health sciences and related areas.