Hardcover: 1195 pages
封底附密碼函(Student Resources on Evolve/Access Code Inside)
A trusted classic for over 50 years, Krause and Mahan's Food & the Nutrition Care Process, 15th Edition presents the most up-to-date dietetics content available in this ever-changing field to ensure you provide optimal nutritional care. It offers cutting-edge, comprehensive coverage of a full range of dietetics topics, all in one book. You’ll benefit from in-depth information from clinical specialists that provides practical and evidence-based recommendations related to nutrition assessment and intervention, nutritional needs of individuals in different stages of the life cycle, nutrition for health and fitness, and medical nutrition therapy.
- UNIQUE! Pathophysiology algorithms present the cause, pathophysiology, and medical nutrition management for a variety of disorders and conditions to help you provide optimal nutritional care.
- UPDATED! Inflammation and the Pathophysiology of Chronic Disease chapter offers vital information to help you understand how diet and nutrition affect the body and contribute to disease processes.
- UPDATED! Part III: Nutrition in the Life Cycle section of chapters explains the newest nutrition guidelines from pregnancy through adult years to increase your understanding of the nutritional needs of patients at every age.
- Clinical case studies help you translate academic knowledge into practical patient care using the nutrition care process.
- Nutrition Diagnosis boxes present a problem, its etiology, and its signs and symptoms before concluding with a sample nutrition diagnosis, providing you with real-life scenarios you may encounter in practice.
- Clinical Insight boxes expand on clinical information, highlight new areas of focus, and contain clinical resources for your studies.