重量：1.98kg 頁數：702 裝訂：平裝 開數：28.1 x 21.2 cm 印刷：彩色
Clinically-orientated and focused squarely on the core curriculum, Medicine for Finals and Beyond delivers what medical students need to know in a manner that encourages learning and recall. The consistent, easy-to-navigate structure makes locating information simple and is tailored for exam success. Highly illustrated throughout, notes based information is supplemented by 'At A Glance textboxes', ‘Emergency Presentations’ and ‘Must Know Checklists’ for quick reference, while online question and answer material allows for self-testing during that inevitable last-minute revision.
· Comprehensive - everything you need to know to pass your medical finals in a single volume
· Accessible - systems-based chapters all follow a common structure
· Convenient - summarises the ideal approach to the patient, including history and examination, clinical presentations, differential diagnosis and investigations
· Focused - covers all the common conditions that medical students need to know for future practice
· Relevant - designed with input from lecturers and students
This brand-new revision aid for medical students will be a convenient companion throughout clinical studies and an ideal aide-memoire for those approaching their final examinations.