頁數：232 重量：0.6kg 裝訂：平裝 開數：24.6x18.9cm 印刷：彩色
This is one of the first books to provide a clinically focussed account of the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of all forms of toothwear. Bringing together the latest research, it is compiled by international leaders in the field to create an essential clinical guide for dental practitioners. The book covers all forms of toothwear and dental erosion, and is presented in a practical format that allows for ease of reference and helps assimilate clinical information quickly. It defines the stages of toothwear, provides schematic approaches to allow better understanding of the key role that saliva plays, and highlights the differences between acid erosion and dental caries. Importantly for clinicians, it provides a framework for developing best practice management strategies by discussing diagnostic skills, treatment planning and therapeutic modalities.
An essential resource based on a solid research platform, this book will provide dental clinical professionals with the missing links they seek to diagnose, prevent, manage, restore and rehabilitate the worn dentition more confidently. It will be of value to dentists, dental therapists, dental hygienists, and students in these areas.
• Covers all forms of toothwear and dental erosion across all age-groups
• Includes discussion of best practice management strategies
• Discusses aetiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment in a clinical context
• Contains many full colour clinical illustrations and schematic conceptualisations
• Brings together the latest clinical views and research with a wide range of international contributors